Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer is Here!

Springtime Owl Print

Yay, after a small glimmer of Spring in March and a truly dismal April (here in the UK anyway), it looks like Spring and Summer have arrived at once! I love this print by smalltalkstudio, and am thinking of buying one to cheer me up in the dark depths of winter.

It has been ultra hot here for the last few days and the heat really seems to have brought the allotment on. I couldn't believe the changes almost overnight.

At last! The asparagus, which I had given up on, has finally appeared (all 2 spears of it)...

My allium flowers are nearly in full bloom...

The chive flowers are now in full bloom...

Going to have tons of blackcurrants this year...

Dandelions, dandelions, everywhere!...

Gooseberries are huge considering its still May...

The flowers on the lupins appeared almost overnight...

I picked radishes and turnips to go in my salad...

Finn enjoying his ice-cream at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment