Wednesday 30 January 2013

A New Toy!

I am very lucky to have been able to get a new camera, what's more I am even more lucky to have been able to get something I have wanted for about 20 years - a macro lens. The weather wasn't cooperating with my plans today so I just had a play with it indoors. The light was far from great and I really need to spend a couple of weeks getting to grips with it, however I am hoping that I will be able to get some super closeup pictures at the allotment this year.


4 comments:

  1. Lucky you, have fun! I like these pictures. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to invest in a proper cameras, I'm sure you will have lots of fun with yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me ages to take the plunge and make the investment. I bought a bridge camera a couple of years ago with the intention of using it properly, but ended up taking the easy automatic option. This time I've got a proper SLR and I am determined to learn how to use it properly!

      Delete